Motivation, Inspiration & e-Motion

Monday, June 20, 2016

NOW IT'S TIME FOR A RADICAL CHANGE




You have something special. You have greatness within you. I recently had a close encounter with death. For several weeks I did not know who I was or where I was. During that time, my children and grandchildren prayed over me and around me. While fighting the medication that made me groggy I called friends to pray for me to get me through this experience. As I was going in and out of consciousness I had a glimpse of my past and my future.

This year I turned 72, they say seven and two equals nine which means a new chapter. I don't know about you but here is what I do know.... I'm creating a new chapter in my life. I don't know you, but here is what I know about you, based upon my own experience. I'm convinced that there is a presence and hunger in you that causes you to seek out the messages I post because they are in your heart. These messages speak to your soul, urging you to live the life that is awaiting you.

You have an assignment on your life to hold the vision you have in your heart. Don't look to the right or to the left. Turn a deaf ear to those who doubt you and criticize you. Separate yourself from the toxic relationships that compromise your power. You are here for a reason and your life has meaning and purpose. Now it is time for a radical change in your life. It might be people, circumstances, or going to another city, as I did, I don't know.

You don't have forever. We are only here for a limited amount of time. If you don't have the insight, courage, or desire to fulfill your earthly assignment, there will be consequences. Life will move on you as it did me because I was out of alignment with my purpose. I almost died and I am struggling to get out of a wheelchair I use every day. When just a few weeks ago, I was walking and speaking on stages all around the world, I now struggle with pain on a regular basis. God didn't slow me down, he stopped me. 

Take it from me, it is no accident that you are reading this. Take the time every day to discipline yourself to create a deep spiritual connection if you haven't. Go within, shut the world out, get still, and listen to the small voice within. Commit yourself to live full and die empty. You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you! That's my story and I am sticking to it.


LES BROWN

No comments:

Post a Comment